Friday, November 5, 2010

Recipes from other bloggers

I'm swamped with homework and papers to write, so I'm going to do a quick post today of recipes I'm dying to try from other bloggers. Some of the bloggers are MoFoers while some aren't. Props to them!

Averie's Vegan No Bake Pumpkin Pie (Gluten&Soy Free)

Nom!Nom!Nom! Blog's GF PB Cookies

Morgan's Tempeh Salad (but I'd make mine with GF wraps)

Bitt's pecan bittbars

Justthefood.com Coconut Curry Tofu Bake with Mushrooms and Chickpeas

Manifest Vegan's GF Focaccia

Alicia Silverstone's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (de-glutinized of course with GF choco chips and graham crackers)

Maki's Black Bean Vegan Mini-Burgers

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the black bean burgers. :) Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your school work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I need to get around to making some because I have buttloads of black beans laying around.

    ReplyDelete