Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Candida woes & detox

I've talked before about needing to do a candida detox and diet regimen again. I did it about a year ago and it helped but the candida came back in full force during my pregnancy. I was having a hard enough time eating for the baby and me anyway without restricting my diet with an Anti-Candida regimen, so I decided to wait until I had BB to do it again.

Well, having an infant is a full time job! I am just now getting to where I can even think about detoxing. I went to my Naturopathic Doctor last week and he advised me to do the detox and diet as soon as possible. But I'm a very busy person and it's summer! We have trips planned for the next two weekends. I would feel like I was missing out if I was doing the detox while we're out of town. I know this isn't what I should do, but I'm going to start on the Anti-Candida Diet after I get done with my trips (I also found that Dr. McCombs has some tips for vegetarians/vegans doing the regimen).
I don't have a lot of xgfx options where I live and we're going to big cities where I will have tons of options.

But once I get back on Monday August 1st, no more excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment